Sengled Zigbee Smart Candelabra Bulbs, Hub Required, Dimmable Multicolor E12 LED Candle Light Bulb Work with Alexa Echo(4th Gen), Echo Plus, Google/SmartThings, Voice/APP Control, 450 LM/40W Eqv. 4PK
|Special Feature||Zigbee Hub Required|
- Zigbee Hub RequiredPair Sengled e12 smart bulbs to a compatible Zigbee hub, including Sengled Smart Hub(sold separately: B0828KXVGQ), SmartThings Hub, Wink and Habitat. Also compatible with built-in smart hub devices: Amazon Echo Plus, Echo 4th, Echo Show 10. Also Work with Apple Homekit & Siri if you have Sengled Hub (4th Gen).E12 SMART BULBS IS NOT COMPATIBLE WITH HUE HUB!YOU NEED ONE HUB TO CONNECT TO ECHO DOT
- Zigbee Smart Candelabra BulbSmart candelabra bulb can generate more than 16 million colors, including RGB & tunable white with high brightness (450lm) and excellent color rendering (CRI ≥90). The color temperature of Alexa light bulbs is changeable (2700K) and the brightness of every color is dimmable (1%~100%). The 5W smart light bulbs are equivalent to a 40W traditional incandescent bulb, saving about 87% energy. 25,000 lifetime hours (based on industry average usage), Energy Star Certified.
- Smart Voice & APP ControlPair the Sengled smart e12 led bulb with a compatible hub to activate complete voice control with Alexa and Google Assistant devices. Send a voice command to turn on/off or dim/brighten your bulbs. By Sengled Home APP, even adjust and set up exclusive colors to dress up your party, Halloween, or Christmas. Zigbee smart bulb is also not disconnected as often as most WiFi smart light bulbs on the market.Don’t use a wall dimmer to dim our Zigbee smart e12 led bulb
- Group & Remote ControlVia Zigbee protocol, even if WiFi is not available at home, it will not affect local control of the sub-devices. So don’t worry about the limit of the network. Connect the smart chandelier light bulb to Sengled Hub which works with both 2.4Ghz & 5Ghz routers. Create a group for Sengled smart bulbs to control remotely wherever you are. Set timers and light schedules, automating your smart chandelier light bulb to make it seem like someone is home even when you are away.
- Smart Home Ecological ChainSengled Zigbee hub supports up to 64 Sengled smart light bulbs and accessories online at the same time (even outdoor). Zigbee Smart home ecological chains are more stable and safer than using a wifi system. Long-distance Signal Transmission and Worry-free that the Zigbee Smart Bulb signal quality is affected by the wall. Support 3-years free warranty, please contact us in time when you encounter product problems.
Features and specification
|Brand Smart devices brand|
|Integration Supported smart home integration|
|Interface Smart device connectivity interface|
|Manufacturer Smart device manufacturer|
|Color Available colors|
|Material Smart home device material|
|Item Package Quantity||
|Type of Bulb|
|Luminous Flux (Lumens)|
3 year manufacturer.
4 x 1 x 4 inches
|Certification Smart device certification|
Frequently asked question
Dear customer, Currently we don't have the color bulb sold separately, it will be released soon.
Dear customer, Currently we only have this color bulb kit available, our color bulb will be released soon.
I believe they are 4.1 inches in length
They are WiFi (2.4G) and I have them working with the Smart Life app.
06 Customer(s) recommended this item
Reviewed by 0 customer(s)
85% of a comparable Philips Hue bulb for less than 50% of the cost
These are surprisingly good bulbs that put out great white and color output. They easily integrated with my Smartthings setup and have been rock solid ever since without any need re-pair. The only real downsides for me are that these bulbs do not act as Zigbee repeaters for my network and that scene and theme options are nowhere as robust as you get with Hue bulbs. However, for the money these can’t be beat!10/02/2022Verified Purchase
Just a little big.
Works well. They are just a little larger than the dumb bulbs they replaced. Making it a little more difficult to replace. That’s the reason for the 1 star reduction.09/23/2022Verified Purchase
Worked like a charm!
Perfect bulb replacement for a small lamp I have with a candelabra bulb in it. It’s not meant to be a reading lite, so the lumen rating is fine!
I do wish they had a tunable white version, and I didn’t want to make the jump to the color candelabra as I only need one, and the color ones seem to be sold in a 4-pack).
But, the sengled stuff has always paired easily to the hubs (I’ve used Smarthings, Hubitat, and Home Assistant).
The one feature I wish they had was a way to have them resume their previous state after power losing power. By default, they all default to ‘on’ when power is restored, which is helpful when they are on a switch, but bad for power outages when the power comes back on in the middle of the night.
All in all, I would recommend Sengled in general.07/29/2022Verified Purchase
These are true smart bulbs. Work with Smart Things Hub and Alexa perfectly.
Does not require a third party ap like other bulbs are using.
Colors are vibrant and bright.06/01/2022Verified Purchase
Not the brightest but also not the most expensive but you gotta love the hub
First of all, a disclaimer. WiFi light bulbs anger me.
They make me see red. Not because they work but because they never do.
It usually comes down to Philips Hue, LIFX or Sengled.
My only experience with Philips are store demos and that free with an echo device promo. I didn’t find it to be any better than another soft white blub.
Lifx..total and frustrating crapshoot. Problem is that if you have a router that does dual 2.4/5ghz in a single SSID it will be massively painful. My usual workaround of using an old 2.4 ghz only phone didn’t work. Not going go further into that but just be aware of that as most if not all wifi smart blubs do 2.4ghz only.
Enter Sengled. Wifi bulbs? Not with a 10 ft pole. Even theirs. Which is why I bought this instead of a better deal going about for wiki
Sengled’s hub and bulbs are zigbee. Hub only does sengled. Bulbs can attached to non-sengled hubs.
The included hub? Decent. Can’t do homekit if you’re wondering. At the very least it is wired so you don’t do that usual phone wifi hand off thing with using the device’s network song and dance. Plus it supports up to 50 bulbs vs 10 Wifi per their FAQ.
Pairing is uneventful. Flick it on and off 10 times then pair. Really wish QR code scanning was an explicit option, not a failsafe after a scan doesn’t pick it up. But at any rate it works. Use a wall switch to do the pairing. Less hit or miss than a twist for cadence.
Bulbs themselves? NIce. Some colors really takes a lumen hit. So if you want to make it look like a bright red color..out of luck..it’s closer to multiple nightlights in brightness..but red. I will admit however, the red is deeper than I expected.
Something like a yellow or green..not too dark but not the brightest
There are some groovy color changing patterns but nothing too special unless you’re into that stuff. There doesn’t seem to be a sync with music either
The app has some settings for pre-defined non color option. Your usual soft, daylight, etc. Those are bright enough given the 60 watt equivalent.
The app isn’t special either, but i will say that I like the wake up feature. It’s like a wake light in a sense. gradual brightness till you’re up. Make sure you have a bulb either directly facing you or not out of those standing shaded ones however. Those take away too much brightness.
You want blinding color and music color sync? Hubless or nothing? Keep moving.
Want some variety over standard lights at a decent price? This is the ticket.04/16/2022Verified Purchase
Great zigbee bulbs with energy monitoring
I’ve had these installed in a ceiling lamp fan for a few months now. They work great as zigbee devices, but sadly do not work as routers in my Home Assistant setup at least. They do work consistently though, and they do have energy monitoring which is nice. Most of the time I have them set using a warmer temperature color. When they are set on their most white setting they sort of feel weird to look at and don’t product very attractive light, but like I said I don’t use them for bright light very often. If you are looking for a warm zigbee bulb or one that can change colors, this could be the one for you04/06/2022Verified Purchase