Sengled Zigbee Smart Light Bulbs, Smart Hub Required, Work with SmartThings and Echo with Built-in Hub, Voice Control with Alexa and Google Home, Soft White B11 Candelabra Light Bulbs 40W Eqv. 2 Pack
|Special Feature||Works with Alexa & Google Assistant, Set Scenes & Schedules, App & Remote Control, Hub Required, Voice Command ControlWorks with Alexa & Google Assistant, Set Scenes & Sche…|
|Light Color||Soft White|
- Zigbee Hub RequiredPair Sengled smart candelabra light bulbs to a compatible ZigBee hub, like Sengled Smart Hub(sold separately: B0828KXVGQ), SmartThings Hub, Wink and Hubitat. Also compatible with built-in smart hub devices such as Amazon Echo Plus, Echo (4th Gen), Echo Show 10. You can use Apple Homekit & Siri if you have Sengled Hub(4th Gen). OUR BULB IS NOT COMPATIBLE WITH HUE HUB
- Smart Vintage Glass Filament BulbSmart Vintage Edison Bulbs with Soft white lighting add warmth and comfort to any space. True color (CRI90+) brings out the authentic colors, natural beauty of rooms, objects and enhances skin tones. Add sparkle to your chandeliers, sconces and other decorative light fixtures with these Alexa light bulbs that mimic incandescent.
- Smart Voice ControlWith the Zigbee hub, send a voice command to turn on/off or dim/brighten your bulbs from 1%~100%. The 5W Alexa light bulbs are equivalent to a 40W traditional incandescent bulb, saving over 90% energy. It could work long time-approximately 25,000 working hours. Making them virtually maintenance-free. With the Sengled Hub(which works with both 2.4G & 5G WiFi routers), you can voice or app control up to 64 Sengled smart lights and accessories throughout your home (even outdoor).
- Group & Remote ControlControl your Smart Candelabra Bulbs anytime and anywhere you want from the free Sengled app (iOS, Android). You can also create a group for all Sengled light bulbs, and easily group controls your smart light bulb with Alexa, Google Home and IFTTT. With timer schedule and scene modes, setting your smart chandelier light bulb to make it seem like someone is home even when you are away.
- Worry-free ThroughoutCreate a complete set of smart home ecological chains through Zigbee hub, which is more stable and safer than using a wifi system. Long-distance Signal Transmission and Worry-free that the Zigbee Smart Bulb signal quality is affected by the wall. Zigbee light bulb is also not disconnected as often as most WiFi smart light bulbs on the market. Support 3-years free warranty, please contact us in time when you encounter product problems.
Device detailed description
Sengled LED Vintage Filament Smart Bulb combines timeless design and modern technology to help make your home look and feel smart. Transform your retro-style lighting fixtures with Amber smart lighting that mimics the warm glow of vintage edison bulb. Impress company with elegance and style. Enjoy smart convenience for your everyday routines. Use the Sengled Home App to turn your smart lights on/off from anywhere anytime, set brightness, schedule wake-up and sleep routines, and use vacation mode for peace of mind. Smart light bulb that works with Alexa and Google Assistant for voice control, and SmartThings for smart home automation.
Features and specification
|Country of Origin|
|Item Package Quantity||
|Type of Bulb|
|Luminous Flux (Lumens)|
2 Smart Filament Light Bulbs
1.38 x 1.38 x 4.72 inches
|Color Rendering Index (CRI)|
|Color Temperature (K)|
Frequently asked question
That should be OK, they are LED lights anyways, so they’ll only sip a fraction of that energy in comparison anyways.
Yes, we support the 3-years warranty and live customer service based in the U.S.
Yes, you can control this smart light hand-free with simple voice commands.Support the 40W Equivalent Soft White 450LM to protect you eyes.
It can easy to install and not need to smart plug.
04 Customer(s) recommended this item
Reviewed by 0 customer(s)
Love these bulbs
I put these bulds in the lights on the outside of the garage. They are super easy to connect to the Senglend app. I like that I can adjust the brightness of the bulds by the app. I have them on a schedule to turn on/off at a specific time. I recommend you buy these bulds.07/12/2022Verified Purchase
Work great so far (needs a hub)
These work great so far. My samsung smartthings hub found them quickly and connected right away. I haven’t had to do anything with them in the two months since. They are bright, the dimming works well, and the color temperature seems accurate to what it is claimed to be.
My big complaint is that I wish they still sold these. I don’t need to spend an extra ten bucks so that my fans can be purple, a simple on/off/dim is plenty. Guess I’ll have to pony up for the color changing ones.06/26/2022Verified Purchase
Stopped connecting after 2 days
Title says it all. I bought 3 sets, and they all had 1 bulb that stopped connecting, even in different locations. Resetting and going through the setup process repeatedly is a pain and would be incredibly annoying to deal with. Everything else is fantastic – color temperature, brightness… Would have been a great product, if it was reliable.06/11/2022Verified Purchase
Work great with SmartThings and Google Home
We got these for our bedroom reading lights, and they integrated nicely with SmartThings and are controllable with Google Home.
My only two complaints are that a) they’re just a bit too long, so they poke out the bottom of the fixtures, whereas ‘normal’ candelabra bulbs do not, and b) they are not frosted, making the filaments a bit bright on the naked eye.
For the length, I know this is an artifact of the technology needed for smartness in bulbs, but if they can put a supercomputer into the form factor of a phone, they can shrink internet-of-things footprints.
For the non-frosted bulbs, I knew this was the case going in, but I couldn’t find any frosted candelable smart bulbs that seemed like a good fit, so I went with these. They were just a bit to glare-y for bedside reading lights, so I got white ceramic paint and painted the unfrosted glass, which worked like a charm and took about 5 minutes (plus drying time).
Bottom line is that these are now my go-to smart candelabra bulbs. Many of my applications don’t require frosted bulbs, it was just the particular placement of these as bedtime reading lighting that made them just a touch to searing without the frosting/paint. Highly recommended.06/01/2022Verified Purchase