Home Zone Security Triple Head Floodlight Camera – Smart 2.4 GHz 1080P Outdoor Hardwired 3500 Lumen LED Flood Light Camera with 128GB Local Storage Included, White
|Recommended Uses For Product||Outdoor security|
- TOTAL COVERAGE: Keep your home on alert with the all new Home Zone Security Triple Head Smart Flood Light Camera equipped with full 270 degrees motion detection range covering over 30 ft. in distance, triple LED flood lights with 3,500 lumen output, and 1080P full HD live streaming camera with super wide 150 degree viewing angle.
- BUILT TO LAST: Choose quality with heavy duty aluminum diecast light fixture housing tested and verified for outdoor weather resistance for long-lasting use. Designed with our customers in mind, take the hassle out of installation with the easy connect back panel to setup in minutes. (Requires junction box and hardwire setup. Junction box not included)
- LOADED FEATURES: Download the Home Zone Smart app to receive push notifications and control the floodlight anywhere from your phone. Features include remote light control with scheduling option, motion detection control with scheduling option, 110 decibel siren, live view with screenshot or recording option, and much more. Works with Alexa for voice control to quickly view live stream using commands like ‘Alexa, show my Floodlight Camera’
- PROTECT YOUR DATA: No cloud subscription or payment information required with included 128GB local storage (max capacity up to 128GB) for either event triggered recordings or continuous recordings that can be easily downloaded directly to your mobile device for safe keeping. If the camera cannot read the memory card, please insert memory card into PC to format to FAT32.
- BUY WITH CONFIDENCE: Our Home Zone Security Smart Floodlight Camera is tested and certified with FCC and ETL certification and backed with our 1-year product support with U.S. based customer service team to keep you covered post purchase should any issues arise
Device detailed description
Features and specification
|Country of Origin|
|Item Package Quantity||
|Type of Bulb|
|Luminous Flux (Lumens)|
128GB Micro SD Card
12 x 6.72 x 6.95 inches
Frequently asked question
Once you log into the APP, you can click on Light Settings on the main device screen. This will lead you to the Schedule option where you can set schedules to turn the light on/off at certain times, and the Brightness option where the brightness output can be adjusted.
We are currently working on the application process for both Alexa and Google. Unfortunately, this is not compatible with Smartthings.
You will have to go to the SD card settings and fomat the card
Yes the motion sensor will trigger the floodlights in the evening only and shutoff after the set duration. Duration for on time can be set through the app. In daytime the floodlights can only be triggered manually through the app or by schedule.
3 reviews for Home Zone Security Triple Head Floodlight Camera – Smart 2.4 GHz 1080P Outdoor Hardwired 3500 Lumen LED Flood Light Camera with 128GB Local Storage Included, White
03 Customer(s) recommended this item
Reviewed by 0 customer(s)
Home zone app wants credit c info to work sounds like a SCAM to me..
Have not tried it because in order to use the camera I must give Home zone permission to invade my credit cards number and the 3 digit on back of the cards or it will not let me use the app. Why would this not be disclosed before customers order. Privacy doesn’t matter any more. Want my money back.07/17/2022Verified Purchase
Great wide angles and clear 1080P video/picture outdoor security camera
I just bought this outdoor security camera, the quality of video and pictures are super clear 1080P. The installation is not too hard if you already have circuit there. Three wires, black, white, and green(for grounding). To setup the App on your smartphone is easy, download ‘home zone smart’ to connect your home wifi and without subscription require, you can connect your camera. Then you can see video on the your smartphone and adjust your camera angle. From App, there is ‘Siren’ to make siren sound to intruder or let people aware, that is great function. Great night version too. I took some pictures to share. I am very happy to this product so far.04/30/2022Verified Purchase
Cutting corners causes ineffectiveness
I was excited about this cost effective camera, until it was installed and probables started immediately. While trying to simply adjust the light and camera, the light adjustment screw would not fit into its socket again. Now the light just hangs. The camera has an extremely limited adjustment range. I was installing into a pre-existing horizontal floodlight system underneath our awning, and was unable to adjust the camera to actually see the driveway. I even turned it upside down and flipped the screen to no avail. I also have one on the back awning that had the same issue where it was unable to actually adjust far enough to have an adequate field of view. The original setup with the app was lengthy, and kept timing out. If they would adjust those problems, this camera and floodlight would be fantastic!04/17/2022Verified Purchase