Aqara Vibration Sensor Plus Aqara Hub M2, Zigbee Connection, Wireless Mini Glass Break Detector for Alarm System and Smart Home Automation, Compatible with Apple HomeKit
- NOTES: Aqara Hub M2 requires a secured 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi network connection. One Aqara Hub M2 can connect up to 128 Aqara devices (Zigbee repeaters required). Zigbee 3.0 Support, supports all the latest Aqara devices based on the fastest, most stable, and energy-efficient technology.
- LOCAL ALARM SYSTEM: Works with Aqara sensors to deliver a home alarm system with unauthorized entry detection, flood detection, and remote monitoring and push notification via smart phone.
- Ethernet RJ45 Port & USB Power: Wired connection via Ethernet RJ45 for extra stability and lower response time. More flexible installation with USB power (power bank with pass-through charging is advised).
- VIBRATION DETECTION: Whenever the Aqara Vibration Sensor detects unexpected vibration, it will send alerts to your phone or activate the local alarm on the Aqara Hub.
- All-Round Compatibility: The Aqara Hub M2 makes your Aqara devices compatible with a wide range of smart home ecosystems and voice assistants. Apple HomeKit, Google Assistants, Alexa, IFTTT and more are supported. In addition, If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
7 People watching this product now!
Features and specification
|Integration Supported smart home integration|
|Interface Smart device connectivity interface|
Frequently asked question
Does this hub support also non-Agara Zigbee devices, or only Agara’s devices?
The M2 Hub will not directly support other brand's devices but you may be able to use them with Homekit or IFTTT.
There are no reviews yet.