Outdoor Smart Plug, meross Outdoor Wi-Fi Outlet with 3 Sockets Independently Compatible with Alexa, Google Home and SmartThings, IP44 Waterproof, Voice & Remote Control,Timer, FCC and ETL Certified
|Current Rating||15 Amps|
|Operating Voltage||120 Volts (AC)|
|Contact Type||Normally Open|
|Connector Type||Plug In|
- Ideal for Outdoor Use: IP44 weatherproof housing and sockets cover which help prevent rain from getting in. Outdoor smart plug is made for Garden, Backyard, Christmas tree, Kitchen, Landscape lighting, Bathroom, Porch, Balcony, Garage, Basement, Patio or Electric grill, Sprinkler, Washing machine, Lamps and other outdoor or indoor-use electric appliances, etc. Do not use it for pump.
- 3 Outlets Design: Equipped with 3 individually controlled sockets. 3 outlets WORK INDEPENDENTLY of one another. Powered by Mediatek IoT chipset, meross outdoor smart outlet has longer Wi-Fi connection range and lower offline rate. Please also make sure connect your Phone to 2.4GHz home Wi-Fi while setting up the outdoor Wi-Fi plug.
- Remote and Voice Control: Compatible with Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant and SmartThings. All data is securely transmitted and stored using Amazon AWS servers in US. Control your devices via voice command, just say:“Alexa, turn on the Chrismas Tree.”
- Schedule and Timer: Schedule each socket to turn on and off automatically. You can prepare your schedule in advance and will not forget to turn off the outdoor plug, decreasing electrical waste and environmentally friendly. Support sunrise and sunset setting.
- Safety Guarantee: Certified by FCC/ETL(Control Number 5012797).Smart Wi-Fi outdoor plug is equipped with fire-retardant housing and overload protection circuit. Never allow other low quality plug endanger the safety of your family.
Features and specification
|Brand Smart devices brand|
|Integration Supported smart home integration|
|Interface Smart device connectivity interface|
|Manufacturer Smart device manufacturer|
|Color Available colors|
|Material Smart home device material|
|Item Package Quantity||
3.9 x 3.8 x 1.9 inches
|Certification Smart device certification|
|Number of Positions|
Frequently asked question
Yes,. They can be named as individual. click on the device, in 'Device Name' you can name each outlet.
Not sure for the Meross app it uses but I have linked it to Google Home system and can control all devices anywhere through Google Assistant
it is in the app under settings. very easy
It's going to connect through your home intranet so your router should have the ability to assign an IP even if it isn't.
6 reviews for Outdoor Smart Plug, meross Outdoor Wi-Fi Outlet with 3 Sockets Independently Compatible with Alexa, Google Home and SmartThings, IP44 Waterproof, Voice & Remote Control,Timer, FCC and ETL Certified
06 Customer(s) recommended this item
Reviewed by 0 customer(s)
Es lo mejor
Lo utilice para la decoración de las fiestas y ha sido lo mejor que he comprado09/25/2022Verified Purchase
Outlook works great but app needs better instructions
Outlet is performing well. Setup was confusing because the included instructions are minimal and tended to be wrong. Fortunately the app does walk you through the process so dump the written instructions.09/05/2022Verified Purchase
Great replacement for timers
I have a lot of outdoor lights that are on timers to turn on when it gets dark then turn off around midnight. With occasional power outages and different times for sunset it was inconvenient to keep adjusting the timers especially since many were not very accessible. I bought 2 of these and love the ability to program turning on at sunset or some specified number of minutes before or after sunset. The units use time zone and known time of day to make this work. I have these linked to Google Home so I can override the schedule when I wish. I also have a fountain connected so I can turn the fountain on and off with voice commands08/31/2022Verified Purchase
I like how you can control each plug separately
I like how you can control each plug separately with a schedules for on and off.
Meross product had a problem and rectified the problem by sending a replacement product immediately. Great product and great service.06/20/2022Verified Purchase
Easy to set up if you ignore the instructions
I was having trouble setting this up, so I opened the wifi control panel on my android phone. I noticed that the device itself was hosting a wifi network. So I connected to that, the app asked me for my home network’s password, and bam all done.
I don’t like the fact that you have to create an account with meross in order to set it up, though.
I do like the fact that you can create a widget with the app to control the individual outlets. Much handier than having to open the app, as I will potentially be using this while driving my class B RV.06/01/2022Verified Purchase
This was easy to set up. We have this on our patio for some LED lights that we turn on every night. We recently had a situation where we could not be home. We pulled up the app and turned on the lights while we were away from home.04/19/2022Verified Purchase