Vacos Cameras for Home Security Indoor – Pet Dog Camera with Phone App 1080P HD Baby Monitor Camera with Two Way Audio / Motion Detection/ Privacy Mode Work with Alexa and Google Assistant
|Recommended Uses For Product||Baby Monitor,Indoor,Pet|
|Special Feature||Motion Sensor|
- [Smart Privacy Shield] We attach great importance to the privacy and security of every customer. In order to prevent our products from being hacked, we have set up a privacy mode specifically. Privacy mode help you block the camera when you want to stay private. The camera won’t record videos after you have enabled the privacy mode. Your data are encrypted for enhanced security.
- [Motion & Audio Detection] Home security cameras equipped with motion & audio detection, detect anything unusual and send you instant app pushes. So you won’t miss an important moment. Always stay alerted should an intrusion happen.
- [1080p Full HD Wifi Camera] Vacos wireless indoor camera provides true 1080p Full HD clear-crystal videos. Capture crisp images with more details even at night, covering up to 16 ft range. Surveillance camera connects to 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi, no network cables are needed.
- [Local & Cloud Storage] Record the videos locally by inserting an up to 128 GB SD card (not included) or to the cloud (7-day free trial). Vacos Cloud is secured by private protocols & encryption, ensuring extremely hackproof data transmission from the top to bottom.
- [Work with Alexa & Google Assistant] Connect this dog camera with phone app to an Alexa or Google Assistant device, like Echo Show or Google Home, for a 100% hands-free control way. The built-in microphone & speaker offer high-quality two-way audio for remote communication.
Features and specification
|Integration Supported smart home integration|
|Interface Smart device connectivity interface|
|Manufacturer Smart device manufacturer|
Frequently asked question
Yes, The camera will auto switch the IR LED, make sure the image keep clear.
The camera includes the charging cable.
No, it doesn't support.
Dear Kent Yes, you can have added the camera in your main account, and register 2 additional accounts, and share the camera to the additional accounts. … see more Dear Kent Yes, you can have added the camera in your main account, and register 2 additional accounts, and share the camera to the additional accounts. Nice day. Best regards
6 reviews for Vacos Cameras for Home Security Indoor – Pet Dog Camera with Phone App 1080P HD Baby Monitor Camera with Two Way Audio / Motion Detection/ Privacy Mode Work with Alexa and Google Assistant
06 Customer(s) recommended this item
Reviewed by 0 customer(s)
Great, clear, a little slow but overall good.
Works great, night vision is perfect, love it so much I ordered a second one. Just have to get Memory card to save videos and pictures09/08/2022Verified Purchase
I was a little disappointed that it has to be plugged in, but it works well.08/06/2022Verified Purchase
Took some time trying to get it connected but for the amount of money it’s worth getting 8/10 recommended06/22/2022Verified Purchase
Very Satisfied with the camera. Does everything it says it does. Unlike the Blink camera I own, it does not make a slight click when turning it on to view! That way no one knows your spying on them!06/17/2022Verified Purchase
Awesome to make sure my home is safe for when I'm away
Amazing for watching my dogs but I wish that it had better quality to it04/16/2022Verified Purchase
Great overall camera
As a whole, I’m very satisfied with this camera. Great price, easy installation and app setup, good recording and replay options without having to subscribe, good night vision etc.
I purchased it to install in the garage to keep an eye on animals while we were out of town. I had a camera in there at one time that worked very well in notifying me when it detected movement. I could open the app and see what was moving around in the garage. This one has the same feature, but the motion detection is not sensitive enough to pick up a pet. Possibly a large dog, but not small dogs or cats, so in that sense it’s somewhat useless to me, but it does work well as an overall security camera.
Playback features out of the box are fairly limited without a subscription, but if you have a spare MicroSD card, it negates the need for a paid cloud service. I found a 32gb card in a desk drawer, formatted it in the camera and now I can record motion hits for months on the same card, or get several days of 24/7 recording out of it. All viewable through the app. Very good option if you don’t want another monthly fee.04/05/2022Verified Purchase