ismartgate Mini Smart Garage Door Opener Remote, APP Control, Compatible with Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, IFTTT, Compatible with All Garage Openers. Wired Sensor Included.
- Compatible with all Garage openers (You can only control 1 door). For Chamberlain, Craftsman, LiftMaster Garage openers with a YELLOW learn button you would need our ismartgate switch adaptor (sold separately). More info below.
- Easy installation with our Online Step by Step Guide. You only need to wire the ismartgate to your opener’s motor or wall button directly and attach the included sensor to your Garage door.
- Remote Access: Open and close your Garage door from your Android phone or iPhone via the ismartgate access app. Anywhere. Anytime.
- Door Alerts: through our highly sensitive Wired sensor you can get notified in real time when your gate is open, closed or left open.
- Smart Home Integration (with Voice control available): Compatible with Amazon Alexa (US natively, rest through IFTTT), Google Home / Assistant, and iFTTT. Without subscriptions or fees. Please know that the sensor is required for any 3rd party app connection.
Device detailed description
Features and specification
|Country of Origin|
|Item Package Quantity||
4.3 x 1.1 x 4.3 inches
Frequently asked question
The ismartgate works with Google Home and Assistant, but not from Google Nest
You can only use Geofencing with IFTTT and there within the trigger configuration you can choose the are, and how bit it is. We recommend the are to be small for closing and big for opening.
Yes, the ismartgate is compatible with all openers, check how to connect it here: https://ismartgate.com/compatibility-checker/
From the ismartgate app you have native remote access, but from the Home app you would require a bridge, see more about this here: https://ismartgate.com/bwl-advanced-faq/homekit-remotely/. Also, the remote access is only available from the app, not from a browser.
There are no reviews yet.