Newgoal 1-Channel Ewelink App Remote Control WiFi Wireless Switch Relay, self-Locking, Interlock Mode, with 433RF Remote Control, Used to Access and Control Smart Garage Doors
- ①This wifi switch can be used with Alexa / Google Assiatant, you can use voice control to turn on/off home appliances. You can use EWelink APP on Android and iOS to remotely control the on/off of electronic devices from anywhere. You can also use the 433 MHz radio frequency remote control to open/close garage doors, lights or other electrical equipment.
- ②DIY your smart home, smart lighting, fan, garage door, humidifier, thermostat, etc. EWelink APP also provides other functions, such as schedule, device sharing, group management. You can also set up routines in the Alexa or Google homepage to make the operation more convenient.
- ③This wireless switch module can be used in conjunction with Alexa / Google Assistant / IFTTT, and household appliances can be turned on/off by voice control. Note: To support IFTTT, you need to open an Ewelink premium membership.
- ④In the jog mode (instantaneous mode), if you press the button on the application (or the manual button on the development board), the switch will turn on, and then automatically turn off after 1 second. In the self-locking mode, when you press the button on the APP (or the manual button on the panel) once, the relay will open. When the button is pressed again, the relay will turn off.
- ⑤Easy setting via USB 5V or AC/DC 7-32V. Convert the relay module into an integrated smart device through the existing 2.4G Wi-Fi network to add smart WiFi control to your home. WIFI relay only supports 2.4G WIFI, and does not support Mesh WiFi system and 5G WiFi network. When pairing, make sure it is close to the router.
Device detailed description
The WiFi+RF version can learn up to 14pcs 433MHz codes/gang (Not support Encrypted code and Rolling code).
Press and hold each manual switch for 3s to pair with 433MHz remote controller and press for 15s to clear the RF codes.
Radio Frequency: 433mhz
Code Type: Fixed code / Learning code
It can learn up to 14PCS different codes
Max range is up to 98ft/30m
Package content: 1 x WiFi relay module, 1 x remote control (433 MHz), 1 x user manual
This product is a wireless switch supports momentary(inching) /self-locking work modes.
Users can add the device to the APP eWeLink in order to remotely control connected home appliances or power circuits.
Note:The relays are switches without output, the power supply input (AC/DC) just for the PCBA.
Tap the work mode setting button manually, the product can change the working mode.
When in inching mode, you can have two wiring ways to select: -Turn on 1s and then auto-off -Turn off 1s and then auto-on.
When in self-locking mode, you can remotely turn on/off connected devices immediately.
When in interlock mode(only 2-gang and 4-gang supports), you can remote control AC/DC motors.
The product enables remote control of home appliances through the mobile application eWeLink, available on both Android and iOS.
Supported functions include:
*Remote turn on/off *Timing Schedules
*Compatible with Amazon Echo, Echo Dot, Amazon Tap
*Works with Google Home, Google Nest
*Works with IFTTT
This product is compatible with Amazon Alexa. You can ask Alexa to control the device through voice commands.
Please note that only US/UK English and German voice commands are supported now.
How to works with IFTTT:
Search “eWeLink Smart Home” in IFTTT APP.
Features and specification
Frequently asked question
I wouldnt be connecting a device who's only security is a publically available certificate to my main wifi. Buy a $20 wifi router and join these gadgets to it with a totally different IP subnet. I can flash custom firmware to any ewelink device in less than a minute once I know what IP address its talking from. Inclu… see more I wouldnt be connecting a device who's only security is a publically available certificate to my main wifi. Buy a $20 wifi router and join these gadgets to it with a totally different IP subnet. I can flash custom firmware to any ewelink device in less than a minute once I know what IP address its talking from. Including newest 3.5.0 version.
There are not set commands. As in all Alexa devices. Alexa Shut the Garage. or Alexa Shut the F'ing Door. Lol, or Alexa Open the Garage. You can say anything you want. It's totally up to you, as in all Alexa commands. Rather you set the board to Normally On, or Normally Off, or Momentary On, is all done on the board itself.
The only solution I can suggest would be to use 2 x 2 channel relays and use channel 1 in board 1 as latching and channel 1 in board 2 as momentary. The controller chip (used on all these boards) uses the same leg to control the mode for all channels on the board.
There are no reviews yet.