XBRO Security Camera/Baby Monitor, 1080P HD Indoor Camera Includes Night Vision, Motion &Sound Detection, 2-Way Audio, Cloud & SD Card Storage, Compatible with Alexa and Google Assistant
|Recommended Uses For Product||Baby Monitor,Indoor,Outdoor,Pet|
|Model Name||Xbro One|
|Special Feature||Night Vision, Motion Sensor|
- IR Night Vision– Xbro home security camera provides 6 IR LEDs with 1080P Full HD so you can see every corner of your house even in the dark, whether indoors or outdoors. If you utilise it for outdoor safety, you may also find some cute critters passing by.
- Works with Alexa and Google Assitant-The Xbro indoor camera works with amazon alexa and google home assistant, making it easier for you to pair and control the Xbro Cam with an Alexa-enabled device or google home for live view. You can use your voice to see what’s going on in or around your home, whether you’re busy and on the go or seeking relaxation.
- Motion and Sound Detection– Xbro 1080P HD WiFi camera records video when motion or sound is detected, (requires cloud storage subscription or SD card inserted to record video) and sends alerts directly to your phone. Is your baby crying? Is your pet getting into mischief? Is it a thief in the garage? Don’t be concerned! Simply click the notification from the App to see what’s going on.
- 2-Way Audio– Use Xbro security camera for baby monitor, pet, elderly,and nanny. See, hear, and speak to household members and pets in your home on your smartphone with Xbro cam’s live view and two-way audio features. (Note: the live view is not continuous).
- Micro SD and Cloud Storage– You can use a Micro SD card to record the detective footage or all-day video to ensure you don’t miss any critical clues (Max 128G). You can also subscribe to our cloud service, which will keep your records safe in the cloud. You’ll find your valuable fragments in the storage, as well as some crucial insights when you most need trhem.
Features and specification
|Integration Supported smart home integration|
|Interface Smart device connectivity interface|
|Manufacturer Smart device manufacturer|
|Country of Origin|
2.36 x 2.36 x 3.15 inches
Frequently asked question
No, required Wi-Fi.
It's rechargeable yes and not but don't work like that, you have to keep the camera connected directly to a power outlet like a TV.
6 reviews for XBRO Security Camera/Baby Monitor, 1080P HD Indoor Camera Includes Night Vision, Motion &Sound Detection, 2-Way Audio, Cloud & SD Card Storage, Compatible with Alexa and Google Assistant
06 Customer(s) recommended this item
Reviewed by 0 customer(s)
I used the camera with sd card. It record every second and it’ve been helping a lot for my security. Very nice product.09/29/2022Verified Purchase
Great simple product for an affordable price!
Great product! Easy setup and functionality! Buying 2 more for my other rooms.09/02/2022Verified Purchase
This is an awesome camera. We use it to keep an eye on the baby when he is napping in the bassinet in our room, and I like it better than our high- end monitor! The video quality is better and the sound doesn’t have a delay. It’s great!07/04/2022Verified Purchase
Excellent product for the money.
Does everything I wanted and for a great price. Would buy again.06/14/2022Verified Purchase
Great, Discreet, Easy to Use06/01/2022Verified Purchase
I ordered this as it was less expensive than the other similar items.
I use it to monitor my home. It was very easy to set up. I just installed the app Osaio then I can control the camera- watch live video and hear sound from my home.
It works great, no any delay on sound and movement.
The qualities of the video and sound are very high. And with a SD Card, it can record continuously something happening so I can always grab it when I go back within the past 2 to 3 days.
I will buy it again if I need more.05/09/2022Verified Purchase